Po'Lazarus - J Carter & The Prisoners
Big Rock Candy Mountain - Harry McLintock
You Are My Sunshine - Norman Blake
Down In The River To Pray
I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow - Soggy Bottom Boys
Hard Time Killing Floor Blues - Chris Thomas King
I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow (inst.) - Norman Blake
Keep on the Sunny Side of Life - The Whites
I'll Fly Away - Gillian Welch & Alison Kraus
Didn't Leave Nobody but the Baby - Emmy Lou Harris,Gillian Welch & Alison Kraus
In The Highways - The Peasall Sisters
I Am Weary - The Cox Family
I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow (inst.) - John Hartford
O'Death - Ralph Stanley
In the Jailhouse Now - Soggy Bottom Boys
I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow (with band) - Soggy Bottom Boys
Indian War Whoop - John Hartford
Lonesome Valley - The Fairfield Four
Angel Band - The Stanley Brothers
Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 3 Reviews)
I can see why this album wan an award.
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 27/05/2014 21:42:50
This music like on the film is amazing and very haunting. Just get it if it's the only cd you buy this year.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: Jqgdeep on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Enjoy the roots of the south on your iPod.
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 08/04/2009 00:50:57
This superb album brings you all the best tracks from the Motion Picture, 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?' Each track feels that it has been taken from the veins of the south with such earthily, heart-felt tracks as 'Po' Lazerus, Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby, O Death, Lonesome Valley' and of course 'I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow'. The tracks range from rustic gospel, bluegrass, soulful blues, country, folk and hee-haw that reminisce a period of a time, lost.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: pinmunky on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
A Grammy Award winning album.
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 30/01/2008 21:38:47
This album has won grammy awards and justly so, it's an inspired collection of country and blues music that went so well with film. I would go so far as to say this is a must have album for anyone who enjoyed watching the film just as the Blade Runner album was. The only thing that wasn't perfect was the rendition of "I'll Fly Away" on the CD, which was not the rendition which featured in the film. However it's still a 5 star winner. "Hard Time Killing Floor Blues" performed by Chris Thomas King is one of the mellowest blues tracks I have ever heard, and of course "Man of Constant Sorrow" is a song you will instantly like.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: Harrier2569 on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States