Seven of the most formidable heroes from arguably the most powerful team ever.
Forces of evil, chaos, and destruction await. Not even protectors like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Hawkgirl or the Martian Man Hunter may have a chance alone. But together as the Justice League, they are a metahuman force (and hope) to be reckoned with.
Additional scenes: Justice League Declassified - Phil LaMarr takes you behind the scenes with the shows creative team
Audio commentaries on 3 select episodes with the creators and directors of the series
Easter Egg: Not Too Savage - never before seen deleted scenes with an introduction by Producer Bruce Timm
Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 1 Reviews)
Perilous Times For Earth's Greatest Protectors.
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 29/10/2007 13:26:15
"Justice League: Season 2" is the best season of the greatest animated TV show of all time. Unlike Season 1 we are treated the a wide-screen presentation to the episodes and the writing improved as the shows creators seemed to get a better handle on the source they were dealing with.
It has fast paced action thats animated brilliantly, colourfull characters that kids should enjoy but epic storytelling, beatifull scores, great voice acting and humerous dialogue that adults will find engaging.
The league consists of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, The Flash and Hawkgirl but there is the occasional guest appearance from other DCU characters.
Each story is usually told over two parts which are 20 minutes in length each so it really does feel like an animated action/drama series.
There are also re-occuring stories and characters. Stand out episodes for me would be "Wild Card" parts 1 & 2 which sees the Justice League have to defuse a series of bombs that the Joker has placed all over Las Vegas. Whats truly great about this story is that its told in real time ala "24".
"Twilight" parts 1 & 2 sees the League square off against Darkseid and Brainiac. The Star Wars like action scenes in these episodes are amazing.
The season finishes with a 3 part story called "Starcrossed" which sees the League betrayed by one of their own member as an alien invasion takes place on earth. It caps off a truly great season of great television that feels more cinematic then any other animated show created.
Well and truly worth checking out!
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: DrMylesOBoogie on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States