3. Organo ad libitum
5. Andante larghetto
1. How excellent thy name, oh Lord
2. An infant rais'd - 3. Along the monster atheist strode
4. The youth inspir'd by Thee, oh Lord
5. How excellent thy name, O Lord
6. He comes - 7. Oh god-like youth!
8. Behold, O King
9. Oh King, your favours with delight - 10. Oh early piety!
11. What abject thoughts - 12. Yet think, on whom this honour
13. Birth and fortune I despise!
14. Go on, illustirous pair! - 15. While yet thy tide of blood
16. Thou, Merab, first in birth - 17. Mysoul rejects the thought with scorn - 18. See with what a sc
20. Symphony - 21. Already see, the daughters of the land - 22. Welcome, welcome, mighty King!
23. What do I hear? - 24. David his ten thousands slew - 25. To him ten thousands!
26. With rage I shall burst
27. Imprudent women!
28. Fell rage and black despair
29. This but the smallest part - 30. By thee, this universal frame
31. Rack'd with infernal pains
32. O Lord, whose mercies numberless - 33. Symphony
34. 'Tis all in vain - 35. A serpent in my bosom warm'd - 36. Has he escap'd my rage?
37. Capricious man
38. Oh filial piety!
39. No, cruel father, no!
40. O Lord, whose providence
41. Preserve him for the glory of thy name
42. Envy! eldest-born of Hell!
43. Ah! dearest friend
44. But sooner Jordan's stream
45. Oh strange vicissitude!
46. Such haughty beauties rather move
47. My father comes - 48. Hast thou obey'd my orders
49. Sin not, O King
50. As great Jehovah lives
51. From cities storm'd
52. Appear, my friend
53. Your words, O King - 54. Yes, he shall wed my daughter!
55. A father's will
56. O fairest of ten thousand fair - 57. Is there a man
59. Thy father is as cruel
60. At persecution I can laugh
61.Whom dost thou seek?
let the guilty tremble 63. Mean as he was 64. Author of peace 65. Symphony 66. The time at length is come - 67. Where is the son of Jesse? 68. O fatal consequenceof rage Disc 3 69. Wretch that I am! - 70. 'Tis said, here lives a woman - 71. With me what would'st thou? 72. Infernal spirits 73. Why hast thou forc'd me 74. Symphony 75. Whence comst thou? - 76. Impious wretch 77. Dead March 78. Mourn, Israel, mourn 79. O let it not in Gath be heard 80. From this unhappy day 81. Brave Jonathan his bow ne'er drew 82. Eagles were not so swift as they 83. In sweetest harmony 84. Oh fatal day! 85. Ye men of Judah 86. Gird on thy sword
|Shop Address||CD LISTENING BAR INC, 17822 GILLETTE AVE, IRVINE, CA 92614|
|Shop Phone Number||0019492251170|
|Shop Email Addressemail@example.com|