Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 2 Reviews)
Posted by TIMOTHY TREZISE, 10/08/2015 11:35:03
Camel's first and, in my opinion, best album. Excellent musicianship throughout and almost jazz like sound, great stuff.
Camel's first Album
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 09/11/2009 07:15:33
I have spent the weekend playing - actively playing that is - on bass - a couple of tracks form this album, Six Ate and Curiousity. I have been an avid listener of this album for years, but I have renewed respect for the high levels of the instrumental skill of Camel. Every member of this band is unusually talented. The record has elements of jazz fused into a compelling rock setting. Songs structures tend to be complex and rhythmically interesting. Some deliver a satisfying 70's rock thrash - albeit a clever interesting one, and others offer more musical brain-food. The jazzy guitar solo in Curiousity is magical. If you like your rock music clever and melodic then you need to listen to this.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: Breezerabbit on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States