Unresolved romances and a long-simmering film project finally bear fruit in the fifth season of The L Word. Dreams come true and new life paths are forged for many of the series' characters this year, but not without the The L Word's trademark provocative storylines, sizzling sexuality, and heart-rending emotion.
1. LGB Tease
2. Look Out, Here They Come!
3. Lady of the Lake
4. Let's Get This Party Started
5. Lookin' at You, Kid
6. Lights! Camera! Action!
7. Lesbians Gone Wild
8. Lay Down the Law
9. Liquid Heat
11. Lunar Cycle
12. Loyal and True
*Artwork Subject To Change*
Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 1 Reviews)
A must see for ALL L Word fans!
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 08/10/2008 12:33:56
Having discovered The L Word just over three years ago, i became immediately hooked to the lesbian drama. Much unlike any show i have ever come across previously, the show conveys lesbians in LA with all the dramas and life experiences that we all come across in our lives at some point ( and even some that we may not!). Whether your watching Bette and Tinas' relationship blossom or Jenny and her slightly twin like assistant stab her in the back (metaphorically!), the show captures and entices you so you'll never want to stop watching! Season 5 of The L Word being one of the best yet, a must add to the collection surely! Unfortunately there will not be a season 7 but the series will come to a halt with a shorter sixth series, to which i am confident will be a great ending to such a great drama. With so many L Word fans globally, the show will go down in the lesbian community as the first in it's kind. The series includes coming out stories, the revealing of sexuality to parents, lesbian parenting including pregnancy problems, careers, breast cancer, dating, sexuality in the forces, relationships and relationship breakdowns, straight to lesbian transfer, parties in LA, trust amongst friends, 'the chart', shane and her inability to remain sexually inactive for more than a day!. Caution.. there are some revealing sexual scenes which play important roles between relationships in the series.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: joannedavies on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States