The 'INVENTING CUISINE' documentary series looks at portraits of some uncommon artists: great French chefs who keep on inventing and re-inventing today's cuisine. Beyond their style differences, this series gives us a privileged witness and fascinating insight to their art and the unique way that each chef prepares their cuisine.
This film follows the famous and original chef over a period of several months, paying homage to his talent and to the beauty and harmony of his dishes, which are veritable masterpieces of the culinary arts. Entering the culinary arts at the age of 14 the way others enter the priesthood, Alain Passard learned with the great masters before opening his own restaurant in Paris, L'Arpège, which has been a 3-star restaurant in the Michelin guide for nearly ten years now. His career is all the more exemplary when you consider how he shook up the small, conservative world of high gastronomy by bringing side dishes to center stage, eliminating the red meat on which he had built his reputation as a master chef to make the vegetable king of the plate. To accomplish this radical change, Alain Passard created his own vegetable garden in Fillé-Sur-Sarthe, where he expertly grows over 500 varieties of fruits and vegetables.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States