The International Six Days Enduro is known as the 'Olympics of Motorcycling' such is the enormous amount of effort, stamina and skill required to compete. It is a 1000 mile test of mechanical and human endurance both off-road and on.
Today's bikes are designed and built specifically for Enduro competition. Back in the Fifties, however, things were different. The event was known a s the International Six Days Trial and the bikes were based on standard road models with hardly and modification.
Enduro Classics features gruelling ISDT events with stars of the era competing in Italy, Austria and Wales during 1951, 1952 and 1954. They are linked by present-day reminiscences from gold medal winners of the past such as Jeff Smith and Eddie Dow.
Two more gold medallists include Brian Martin and Norman Vanhouse, who were part of the BSA team who rode from Birmingham to Vienna and back to Oslo - a 4500 mile trip that won them the coveted Maudes trophy for achievements on two wheels. The team also competed in the ISDT en route and none of the riders dropped a single mark! The full flavour of their epic ride is featured here.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States