In the year 2022, next-generation game Sword Art Online (SAO) is the world's first true VRMMORPG. A virtual reality helmet known as "Nerve Gear" has been developed, making Full Dives into a virtual dimension possible.
SAO has generated worldwide buzz, and on its official launch day, one player, Kirito, immerses himself in its virtual world. But Akihiko Kayaba, the developer of SAO, proclaims the following to all players: "This game is inescapable unless all levels are cleared. And in this world, 'Game Over' is equivalent to death in the real world."
Contains episodes 1-7.
Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 1 Reviews)
A great anime, whether you're a gamer or not.
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 09/10/2013 15:30:44
While a video game fan, that said I admit I've not been one to play MMORPG's, Sword Art Online managed to captivate me from the outset. The idea of being trapped inside in an online game is fascinating and it makes for great entertainment throughout the whole show. For those unaware this series primarily follows Kirito and his experiences along the way of being trapped in an online game called "Sword Art Online". From making new friends to gaming tropes including battling, guilds, upgrading weapons and regaining health, this programme really is a wonderful take on video games and what makes them so enthralling. (I watched with a friend who really isn't a gamer while this was airing, and he loved the show for how it was easy the various concepts presented to him were to understand.)
Really looking forward to this, and considering the great pricing we're getting in the UK compare to the USA, we're getting a great bargain.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: Kumadori on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States