Jethro Tull are one of the most successful British acts of all time with a career reaching from the late sixties to the present day. In 2003 they made their first (and so far only) visit to the Montreux Festival. Split into a semi-acoustic first half and a full on electric second half, the concert was a triumph combining newer songs such as 'Dot Com', 'Pavane' and 'Budapest' with classic favourites. As ever Ian Anderson leads from the front with his instantly recognizable voice and inimitable style of one-legged flute playing.
1. Some Day The Sun Won't Shine For You
2. Life Is A Long Song
4. With You There To Help Me
6. Empty Cafe
7. Hunting Girl
9. Dot Com
10. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
11. Fat Man
12. Living In The Past
13. Nothing Is East
14. Beside Myself
15. My God
17. New Jig
19. Locomotive Breath
Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 2 Reviews)
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 25/02/2009 13:38:01
This DVD is exceptional, the sound quality and band performance is just magical. The highlight has to be Budapest where Andersons vocals, guitar and flute work is admirably backed by the rest of the band.
Tull are always best seen live and this DVD performance sums up why.
I cant wait for the next UK tour.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: fiftyswinger on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 12/09/2007 19:44:35
the band that origanally came from blackpool over the last 40 years has continued to be one of the finest rock bands our country has ever produced.were even rated more popular than the legendary led zeppelin at one time .ian anderson still shows today that your never to old to rock and roll .the sound quality on this dvd is a1 as is the performance of the band .
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: bavaria on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States