Set in 1933, ten years after the events in the first film, Rick O'Connell (Brendan Fraser) is married to Evelyn (Rachel Weisz) and the couple has settled in London raising their 9-year-old son Alex (Freddie Boath).
When a chain of events finds the corpse of Imhotep (Arnold Vosloo) resurrected in the British Museum, Imhotep walks the earth determined to fulfill his quest for immortality. But another force has also been set loose, one born of the darkest rituals of ancient Egyptian mysticism and even more powerful than Imhotep. When these forces clash, the fate of the world will hang in the balance, sending the O'Connell's on a mission to save the world and their son before it is too late...
Feature Commentary With Director/Writer Stephen Sommers And Executive Producer/Editor Bob Ducsay
Sneak Peek Of The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor
An Army To Rule the World, Part 2
Unravelling The Legacy Of The Mummy
Visual And Special Effects Formation
An Exclusive Conversation With The Rock
Spotlight On Location: The Making Of The Mummy Returns
Storyboard To Final Film Comparison
Live "Forever May Not Be Long Enough" Music Video
Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 1 Reviews)
Bigger and Better
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 29/07/2008 23:54:17
The Mummy Returns is a great film just like the first one. The film has more action, a deeper and faster story. This film, like the first one, might feel a bit dated to todays audiences (mainly due to the special effects on the scorpion king). The cinematography is great and the story is immense so I really have to tip my hat to Stephen Sommers with the writing and directing on 'The Mummy' and 'The Mummy Returns'. I think the two films are the best films he's made to date. This is definitely worth the money, and at least worthy of a watch. I recommend this film to anyone.
4 star film
4 star product
4 stars overall.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: MovieMad13 on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States