Rarely does the world of dance music produce a band that can equally perform as powerful a live show as create a classic club track. Faithless are one of those few who not only do both, but have the catalogue of hits to produce an awesome Greatest Hits Tour. Formed in 1995 from core members Rollo and DJ Sister Bliss, Faithless were joined by rapper Maxi Jazz and guitarist Dave Randall in the original line up. With occasional input from Rollo's sister Dido, who would go on to become a multi million selling artist in her own right, Faithless soon hit the charts all over the world with tracks such as "Salva Mea", "Insomnia" and "Don't Leave" which culminated in their hit debut album "Reverence." In 1998 faithless scored a further UK top ten single with "God Is A DJ" and subsequent hits "Take The Long Way Home," and "Bring My Family Back" from the hit album "Sunday 8pm". They enjoyed even further success in 2001 with hit singles "We Come 1", and "Muhammad Ali", and "One Step Too Far" (featuring Dido) from the hit album "Outrospective" which reached number four in the UK album charts.
In 2004 Faithless secured their place in dance music greatness with a number one album in "No Roots." Further hit singles "Mass Destruction", "I Want More" were followed in 2005 with "Forever Faithless - The Greatest Hits" and the 2006 album "To All New Arrivals" Successive world tours have enshrined their popularity all over the globe and this is clearly evident as they delight their Moscow fans as part of this Greatest Hits Tour.
4. All Races All Colours
5. God Is A DJ
6. Bring My Family Back
7. Mass Destruction
8. Everything Will be Alright Tomorrow
9. What About Love
11. Drifting Away
12. Music Matters
13. Miss U Less, See U More
14. I Want More
15. We Come 1
16. Muhammad Ali
17. Salva Mea
Interview With The Band
Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 2 Reviews)
Buy it NOW!
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 14/01/2009 19:48:34
Its the greatest live act in the world,doing what they do best!...nuff said!
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: PeeJaydadeejay on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Faithless: Live In Moscow
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 19/11/2008 15:27:48
I went to see faithless on this tour, i have been to hundreds of gigs in my life, this band is the best live act ever....there is nothing better than insomnia, we come one and salva mea live! Buy this dvd now!
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: DJLucas23 on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States