One day, nobody dies. All across the world, nobody dies.
Day after day, the phenomenon continues. And a secret British institution named Torchwood seems to hold the answers...
CIA agents Rex Matheson and Esther Drummond investigate the only two surviving members of the team - Gwen Cooper, who has retreated to a remote Welsh hideaway with her husband and new baby, and the mysterious, brilliant Captain Jack Harkness. But they soon find themselves on the same side, fighting the greatest threat to humanity ever known - humanity itself.
For Earth is filling up, fast. Resources are running out. And as history has shown, bad things happen when good people get desperate.
* Artwork subject to change
'Magical FX on Miracle Day' Special
Behind the Scenes
Art Dept Tour
Audio Nav & Description
Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 2 Reviews)
Another must for Torchwood fans
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 29/09/2011 13:56:37
At fist I thought this would be another US rip-off of a British (Welsh) program. No, Russell T. keeps things on track and directs another thrill-gripping non-stop ride. If you missed it on TV don't miss it on disk.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: Woodlea on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Harkness and Cooper
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 20/09/2011 09:49:18
So many twists and turns how all the writers could put together a great story arc with so many facets. Well one day no one dies and the next NO ONE DIES .From start to finish Capt Jack and Qwenne Cooper keep you guessing. Surley a must for any Torchwood viewer. The story does fill in some past history of Jack and his long time travelling quests to see all.And Qwenne's family and history between her Mother and Dad and the choices she has to make. Very strong personality. I for one will be counting down the days till is released on B/Ray
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: Worzel1 on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States