The Doctors embark on their greatest adventure in this 50th anniversary special. In 2013, something terrible is awakening in London's National Gallery
in 1562, a murderous plot is afoot in Elizabethan England
and somewhere in space, an ancient battle reaches its devastating conclusion. All of reality is at stake as the Doctor's own dangerous past comes back to haunt him.
This must-have DVD contains the eagerly anticipated feature length anniversary episode, the explosive Night of the Doctor starring Paul McGann and much more!
Mini Episode: Night of the Doctor, Starring Paul McGann
Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 2 Reviews)
day of the doctor ... what more can be said?
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 26/11/2013 18:08:45
i watched this movie in the cinema in 3D. it blew my mind! watching it in 2D after seemed to be less of a mind blower. i really enjoyed the movie and dont get me wrong i love doctor who more of a old episodes fan but this 50th anniversary wasnt all i was thinking it would be. i loved the complex story the humor was just great but it all seemed a bit ... i dunno . i expected daleks, cybermen. the silence and at least something to do with his death. i was a tiny bit let down but this movie is still a really great addition to any collection worth buying but maybe wait till its 3D first. other than that i would of liked it to have been on a little longer 1 hour 40 maybe ?
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: ianvirago on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
an epic 50th anniversary of the most greatest sci-fi series
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 24/11/2013 19:35:30
im a big doctor who fan i got very broad of the 7 series i was losing interest of it and now ive got back into it and love i love it even more. the day of doctor is a very complex story but i got into it very quick and david tennant is still brilliant ad the 10th doctor and if your a fan of the classic series you will love this its got great action drama and humor check it out and oh not to mention the return of a classic monster called the zygones they first appeared with tom bakers doctor in the mid 1970s and oh tom baker appear in this as the aging 4th doctor its BRILLIANT i was in tears of joy
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: LouisEvans666 on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States