Dragon Quest: In a time of swords, sorcery, of dragon hunters and of heroes comes a magisterial epic, unlike anything you've seen before. With his King dead and the earth of his beloved world scorched and destroyed, Arkadi discovers his destiny is to join with the legendary Maxim and become 'The Keeper'. Together with Maxim and his skilled warrior protégé, the beautiful Katya, this fellowship must find the missing stones of an ancient amulet. They are said to allow its owner to summon the great forces of the Dragon lords to battle and defeat Krill once and for all.
Dragon Hunter: Orphaned as a baby Kendrick has been raised by his elder brother Darius. Having grown into a great warrior, Darius is determined to protect his brother from all harm. However stories are spreading that fierce dragons are once again ravaging the land, and Darius decides to travel with Kendrick to the castle of Ocard, where Dragon Hunters are trained. But they will first have to overcome a number of enemies along the way.
Fire & Ice: Ruled by the mighty King Augustin, Carpia is a peaceful kingdom in a fantasy world inhabited by dragons, knights and magical forces. The land's serenity is unexpectedly shattered by a Fire Dragon rising from afaraway land whose rampage spreads almighty fear and death amongst the kingdom's innocent people. In order to save her subjects from terror, the daring princess Luisa asks Gabriel, the son of a legendary dragonslayer, for help. Together, they must free the Ice Dragon, the only creature who can defeat the monster thatbrings destruction upon their kingdom. But soon their savior will become their worst enemy.
Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 1 Reviews)
Sub-par dragon movies, but not utterly worthless.
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 06/04/2013 17:55:49
All 3 movies have poor (but not completely rubbish) acting and effects.
On one of the DVDs, I don't remember which one, the bonus features were muted.
None of them have subtitles, but if you understand English, that's not a problem.
The story in all 3 movies is pretty thin, even for dragon movies, but there are some bright spots.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: wamporeycidulgb on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States