Kerplunk was the album that gave the world notice that Green Day were on their way. Drawing on rare television and radio broadcasts of Green Day in performance this powerful and penetrating film features (amongst many others) Larry Livermore, the man who discovered Green Day, who reflects on how the album was made and how the band developed from unknowns to stand on the brink of superstardom.
This is an uncompromising analytical look at the making of the Green Day legend. This hard hitting film critique pulls no punches and deals frankly with the failures as well as the successes of the band. In order to ensure editorial freedom the film has not been censored, viewed or approved by past or present management or members of Green Day, making this the most unforgiving documentary yet recorded.
This long awaited critical review of Green Day's break through album features rare live performances alongside searching analysis from a leading team of rock journalists, industry insiders and respected music critics.
Features rare archive performances of: Judge's Daughter, Paper Lanterns, In Your Coffee Maker, 2000 Light Years Away, Going To Pascalasqua, Welcome to Paradise, 1000 Hours and many more..
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States