Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
City Of Blinding Lights
All Because Of You
A Man And A Woman
Crumbs From Your Table
One Step Closer
Original Of The Species
Released over 25 years into their career, this is the eleventh studio album from U2. 'How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb' sees the band return to their classic sounding mix of rock, pop and strong songwriting skills, harking back to the days of 'The Unforgettable Fire' and 'The Joshua Tree'. The album also includes the singles 'Vertigo' and 'Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own'.
Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 3 Reviews)
How to dismatle a atomic bomb review
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 03/04/2010 13:10:54
This is the 1st U2 album I bought and I'm wasb't dissapointed. Some brilliant rock songs on this like Vertigo, Miracle Drug, Fast Cars and Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own. All the songs on here are really good. I can't compare it to older U2 albums but compared to other U2 songs and other rock albums this is up there and a must have.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: benkernow on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Waited a long time for a truly excellent U2 album!
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 06/03/2009 18:16:39
Not since Achtung Baby had U2 gave us much to crow about. After the disaster of Pop and then the disappointment of All That You Can't Leave Behind I though that was the end.
Then bang Vertigo followed by the classics City of Blinding Lights, All Because of You and Crumbs From Your Table.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: Hawkie07 on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Their best since Achtung Baby
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 03/12/2008 19:30:22
U2 almost back to their best with this one. A couple instant classics with a few hidden gems too.
Miracle drug, Crumbs on your table and Yahweh all coulda been singles.
Lately U2 albums have felt like just a collection of pop songs thrown together -good pop songs mind.
But oh what I'd give to hear them do a ROCK album like they used to.
Still my all time favourite group though! ;-)
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: boobietwops on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States