Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 5 Reviews)
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 14/09/2013 19:08:19
Loved it - not a huge EJ fan, but this is special! The mix with Pnau is so Empire (of course) and it really works.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: flight2529 on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 05/09/2012 13:05:29
Addictive, ys this is an addicitve album. great tracks,
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: davemx on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Love it !
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 21/08/2012 08:41:53
Great new album with tantalising smaples of past Elton John tracks running throughout, a must for any Elton John fan especially if you yearn for his older work, this combines the best of old and new.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: Flicks on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Brilliant Elton - Keeping up with the times
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 26/07/2012 15:25:23
Incredible! I loved all the original versions of these songs but these bring them right up to date and are a brilliiant alternative. I believe Pnau have been through (or are going through) Elton's 400 song back catalogue - I can't wait for future volumes to be released.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: leahamy on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Elton John - REALLY!!!?
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 17/07/2012 12:09:13
Elton John releasing a collaboration with an Australian Electro group, in 2012, based on obscure album tracks from the early to mid 70's, remixed into an Ibiza inspired semi-trance/chillout genre.
Everything about this should be wrong but HOLY COW! The first two tracks are good - Sad especially - but get past these and it just gets better! I guess that with half of Pnau being half of Empire of the Sun I should've expected something special but this has really caught me by surprise. A review I saw in a paper this week said "...this is what all collaboration albums should aspire to...". They were right.
If you enjoy 70's or 80's inspired music, or trance, or chillout or just a damn good album that is as pleasing to listen to as receiving a really good shoulder massage, give your ears a treat and just enjoy the hell out of this album!
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: Garfgeezer on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States