Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 2 Reviews)
Jedward? Give them a go!
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 30/06/2012 13:59:59
I was really very very surprised by this album. I thought I'd chance it, as I like new releases, and I was curious as to whether Jedward were as bad as their reputation in the UK would have them. You know what? They're not. This album is amazing - a concept album that does exactly what it says on the tin- it's all about Love. Goes from seeing the girl, meeting her, going out, breaking up and a reunion.
The whole gamut of emotions is experienced - I felt their elation at seeing the object of their desire, the excitement of going out (the absolute bliss of the relationship is expressed profoundly in the David Guetta-style "Luminous" - THE standout among an album of outstanding tracks), the heartache of losing her at the end of the summer...and the sheer joy of getting back together. A fabulous album, which I can't stop listening to - completely unexpected.
What shocks me is that I'm not hearing any of these songs on the radio...every single one of them would do very well - their style ranges from David Guetta, as previously mentioned, to Justin Bieber pop, and some songs even hark back to 90s Back Street Boys and NSYNC.
Something for everyone on this album! Give it a go - you might find you like it!
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: LisaHafey on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 27/06/2012 01:00:11
Listening to this album its clear to see that John and Edward Grimes, AKA Jedward have grown up. their voices have developed and are strong, mature and definitely tuneful, as they take us through the story if falling in and out of love ....from the amazingly powerful and uplifting Luminous, which, I can imagine being a summer hit all over Europe, to the extreemly moving and emotional What it feels like. the album takes us on a rollercoaster of emotions...
I Love the cheekyness of Whats your number and Happens in the Dark, and the soulfullness of Young love, as well as the subtle bitterness of POV
Young Love is a fantastic album, a great acheivement for John and Edward, who deserve for it to do well
My favorite track is Eurphoria
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: julietannb on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States