Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 2 Reviews)
Needs a reissue/remaster
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 31/12/2012 11:10:25
Second go at this as it seems my last review has not been published - this despite having purchased (and returned) the title via Play.com. Have given 2 x stars this time in the hope that the review is published...
Rhianna Loud Tour Blu Ray has to be a contender for worst quality release of the year.
Really disappointed with this one too as I had high hopes for it but the producers seem to have taken a very lazy approach with the release as it seems the Blu Ray is simply a port of the DVD release complete with DVD type menus etc., For instance there are no options while you watch the show to select a track - if you press next track it shoots on 20-30mins. If you go back to the top menu and select a track that's all you get - after the track finishes it is back to the menu.
Sound quality is appalling - the packaging mentions DTS-HD audio. It is not - it is plain Dolby Digital 5.1 and this in itself is terrible.
Picture quality is bordering on acceptable but nothing to write home about. There are no extras on the release at all.
Avoid this one - it should be recalled and reissued. Check other suppliers to confirm above. Hope this has helped someone waste money on such a shoddy release.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: UptonPk on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 28/12/2012 17:01:07
The sound quality on this blu ray dvd is very very poor,it sounds as it has been recorded in my dads garden shed. The picture quality does not seem to be of a Blu ray standard too. Not a patch quality wise on the likes of Gaga's Madison Square or Adele's Albert Hall blu rays.
Very poor menu options too along with the fact that there is no slipcover/album sleeve make this a sub standard offering from Rihanna. The producers need to hang their heads in shame,Poor effort and very disapointing
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: gazzola100 on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States