Inauguration of The Mechanical Christ
The Reflecting God
Great Big White World
Get Your Gunn
Sweet Dreams/Hell Outro
Rock Is Dead
The Dope Show
I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me)
The Beautiful People
Irresponsible Hate Anthem
The Last Day On Earth
Astonishing Panorama Of The Endtimes
Every generation needs an artist who pushes the envelope and stretches the limits of acceptability to the extreme and beyond. Take the rebellious spirit of punk and the shocking theatrics of glam rock and it would only begin to explain Marilyn Manson. The band's short history is steeped in infamy. The rumours, near-riots, banning of concerts, and outrageous stage antics all culminate on THE LAST TOUR ON EARTH, the band's first live album.Marilyn Manson's version of "Sweet Dreams", which made the band bastard darlings of MTV and radio, gets an explosive reaction from the live audience. Manson's critique of modern-day shallowness comes to life in "The Dope Show". In his introduction before "I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)", Marilyn Manson sounds eerily like Jim Morrison as he describes a previous night's "dream". The most chilling moment of THE LAST TOUR ON EARTH is during "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" as Manson leads the audience in a mantra of, "we hate love, we love hate". Even as protesters demonstrate outside of the concert venue, Manson has the crowd chanting in defiance against them. His fearless resistance against his nay-sayers defines the true essence that makes him a star.
Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 2 Reviews)
Great live album with all the early hits
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 14/02/2011 13:17:06
Manson's live album was early on and features songs mostly from Mechanical Animals and Antichrist Superstar, newer fans might not be familiar with a lot of the tracks on here. This is a great live album, captures the atmosphere well and the music is crystal clear. Great Big White World, The Last Day on Earth and Astonishing Panorama of the Endtimes in particular are fantastic.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: Kyle89 on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Manson at his best!
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 09/01/2009 16:10:47
This album is pure class. Manson at its best. All the live favourites and was a steal at £2.99 in the sale!
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: siemondo on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States