Noriko Suzuki - Solo Piano
Noriko Suzuki - Solo Piano
Noriko Suzuki - Noriko Suzuki Solo Piano (CD NEW)
Label: Cd Baby.Com/Indys
Release Date: 23 Dec 2003
No. of Discs: 1
All our items are brand new. Our customer service is multilingual for your convenience and we offer Royal Mail Freepost Service available for qualifying returns.
1. J.P.Rameau / Gavotte and Six Variations
2. Kabalevsky / Sonata No.3 in F Major Op.46, 1st mvt. Allegro con
3. 2nd mvt. Andante cantabile
4. 3rd mvt. Allegro giocoso
5. Chopin / Andante Spianato and
6. Grande Polonaise Brillante, Op.22
7. Beethoven / Sonata in F minor, Op.57, Appassionata, 1st mvt. All
8. 2nd mvt. Andante con moto
9. 3rd mvt. Allegro ma non troppo
10. Chopin / Nocturne in C-sharp minor. Op.posth.
Acclaimed by New York Concert Review as '...her way is pianistic, stressing tonal richness and inflection....generous deployment of nuance and dynamic gradations...' and by IBLA Grand Prize International Competition in Italy as '...perfect balance of drama, intensity and beauty ... thousands of finesses, a very lyrical warm tone and a great sense of humor...', Noriko Suzuki has been performing throughout the United States, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, Austria and Japan. Ms. Suzuki gave her New York Debut Recital as a winner of the Artists International Competition at the Carnegie's Weill Recital Hall in 2001. In 2005, she appeared as a soloist with the Symphony Orchestra 'Great Artists', a specially organized orchestra made up of top Japanese artists such as members of the NHK Symphony Orchestra, performing Beethoven's Piano Concerto No.5 'Emperor' at Tokyo International Forum in front of five thousand people for their 25th annual event. Ms. Suzuki is a prize winner at the competitions in the United States, Europe and Japan, including The Most Distinguished Musician Award and Kabalevsky Special Prize at the IBLA Grand Prize International Competition in Italy in 2002. She was the Second Prize winner at the Soulima and Frantoise Stravinsky New Millennium International Competition in the US in 1999. Since her solo debut in Japan at the age of nineteen, Noriko Suzuki has made many appearances in her native country. As the recipient of The Japan International League of Artist's Young Musician Award, she was presented in it's Young Artist Concert in 1994, and also in it's Twentieth Century Concert in the subsequent season. She was invited by them again in 2002 to perform with Czech Wihan String Quartet in Tokyo. Ms. Suzuki gave the world premiere performance of "Frozen Crystal" in Tokyo in 2001, a work by Japanese composer Koji Nakano, which was dedicated to her. Noriko Suzuki has been performing with New York Theatre Ballet, where she works with Diana Byer and worked with Sallie Wilson, a former principal ballerina at American Ballet Theatre. In 2003, she was Music Director in their performance of "Antony Tudor" and conducted the New York Theatre Ballet chamber orchestra. Ms. Suzuki received her Bachelor of Music degree from Kunitachi College of Music in Tokyo where she studied with Yasuko Shinoi. She holds her Master of Music degree from Manhattan School of Music in New York City, where she studied with Donn-Alexandre Feder. Ms. Suzuki received Diploma from International Summer Academy 'Mozarteum' in Salzburg as a scholarship student where she studied with Pavel Gililov. Noriko Suzuki is a featured artist of Yamaha's New York Rising Star Series. Currently residing in New York.
Credit / Debit Card
Both credit card and debit card with VISA / MasterCard brand logo are accepted.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States
we accept returns up to 30 days after you have been receiving your order (in case of damages, or other product issues).
Please contact us for a Royal Mail Freepost return address
||CD LISTENING BAR INC, 17822 GILLETTE AVE, IRVINE, CA 92614
|Shop Phone Number
|Shop Email Address