David Cordero - El Rumor Del Oleaje
David Cordero - El Rumor Del Oleaje
David Cordero - El Rumor Del Oleaje (CD NEW)
Label: Home Normal
Release Date: 19 Feb 2016
No. of Discs: 1
All our items are brand new. Our customer service is multilingual for your convenience and we offer Royal Mail Freepost Service available for qualifying returns.
1. 01. Rio Salado - Conil
2. 02. La Caserfa - San Fernando
3. 03. Peine del Viento - San Sebastian
4. 04. Ereaga - Getxo
5. 05. Hondartzape - Mundaka
6. 06. Punta del Boquer=n - San Fernando
7. 07. Faro Trafalgar - Barbate
8. 08. Gaztelugatxe - Bermeo
Edition of 500. Four-panel recycled card package with additional eight-page inlay featuring photography by Juan A. Romero and unique artwork and design by Sr. Mez and Srta. Swallow. Each piece of this album unfolds his wander through the Spanish coast where the musician meticulously recorded the unique and familiar sound of the water - sometimes in a bright, evanescent way; others as a hypnotic spell - which he completed once in the studio with pianos and guitars in a delicate interpretation. During the field recordings by the sea, wandering the shores of his country, David Cordero was surely searching for the healing of contemplation and that's the reason why every piece has crystallized in it's title the name and image of a place, like a snapshot of the moment when he pressed play and rec. Perhaps, the last sunshine on the rocks of Bermeo, on the sands of San Sebastian and Mundaka have dictated him these beautiful, delicate strokes of instrumentation to match with the waves. This album is an invitation to travel to the seashores and start the adventure of looking at the sea as if it were for the first time, surrendered to a lonely and magical fascination. - Federico Durand The record emerges as a wish of wellness, the feeling of being at peace with myself and isolation. All of us confront the sea in different ways, being that not all the waves are the same. That is the starting point of this work; to render through these songs the healing impact the waves have on me when I face them. That's why I went on board with my friend Juan A. Romero on a trip through different beaches between Bizkaia and Cadiz, searching water sounds that would broadcast the emotions and memories to immerse in them. These recordings have dates, hours, and specific tides. Each song is a beach, a story, a different wave. El Rumor del Oleaje is what you hear when you close your eyes and you can submerge in yourself. I hope you like it. -David CorderoNacho Garcia: piano (1, 2, 3) and keyboards (4, 6); Nino de Elche: voice (1); Gustavo Dominguez: bass clarinet (2, 3, 5); Moises Alcantara: French horn (2, 3, 5); Marco Serrato: double bass (2); Rafael Femiano: electric guitar (4).
Credit / Debit Card
Both credit card and debit card with VISA / MasterCard brand logo are accepted.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States
we accept returns up to 30 days after you have been receiving your order (in case of damages, or other product issues).
Please contact us for a Royal Mail Freepost return address
||CD LISTENING BAR INC, 17822 GILLETTE AVE, IRVINE, CA 92614
|Shop Phone Number
|Shop Email Address