Michael Holm - Mark of the Devil I & II (Score) / O.S.T.
Michael Holm - Mark of the Devil I & II (Score) / O.S.T.
Michael Holm - Mark Of The Devil I & Ii (Score) / O.S.T. (Vinyl NEW)
Label: One Way Static
Release Date: 18 Sep 2015
No. of Discs: 1
All our items are brand new. Our customer service is multilingual for your convenience and we offer Royal Mail Freepost Service available for qualifying returns.
1. Michael Holm - Liebesthema (Title)
2. Michael Holm - Hexerthema
3. Michael Holm - Liebesthema (Vanessa Verliebt Sich)
4. Michael Holm - Haut An Haut
5. Michael Holm - Hexerthema / Liebesthema
6. Michael Holm - Nachricht Vom Prinzen
7. Michael Holm - Liebesthema (Das Grosse Glnck)
8. Michael Holm - Liebesthema (_berfall Auf Die Kutsche)
9. Michael Holm - Hexerthema (Johannas Kinder)
10. Michael Holm - Liebesthema (Der Erste Kuss)
11. Michael Holm - Liebesthema (Vanessa Trifft Christian)
12. Michael Holm - Liebesthema (Am Bach)
13. Michael Holm - Liebesthema (Kuss In Freiheit)
14. Don Banks - Chase Sequence
15. Don Banks - Tense Moments
16. Don Banks - Empty Buildings
17. John Scott - Drama Heights
18. Eddie Warner - Devastation
19. Sam Sklair - Father Duffy
20. Sam Sklair - Father Duffy (Alternate Version)
21. Tony Tape - Space Station
Deluxe Limited edition color vinyl (two variants) both limited to 500 copies worldwide. Deluxe version comes foil stamped and numbered. Black vinyl version limited to 1000 copies worldwide, comes with obi strip. Vinyl versions are packaged in a deluxe gatefold tip-on jacket with artworks by Silver Ferox. Comes with insert containing extensive & exclusive liner notes. Limited edition cassette (300 copies) with Alternate Artworks, 150 of those come as limited packaged edition. "One Way Static Records is proud to bring you their latest release, one where we had the chance to work with German composer Michael Holm.Mark Of The Devil was released in 1970 and is certainly a film that has achieved a real cult status, it is notorious and known by many horror fans for being given the first ever 'V' for violence certificate (or was it a 'V' for vomit, since vomit bags were handed out at screenings of the film). A sequel was also produced in 1973, both soundtracks are featured here on this release.Multi-talented German singer, musician, songwriter, producer and composer Michael Holm was hired to score Mark Of The Devil (released as 'Hexen' in Germany). Mr. Holm is primarily known as a singer of traditional German music, with an almost constant presence in the hit parade it is of no surprise that he is a million-copies selling artist who has been presented with gold records on several occasions during the seventies.Outside of Germany, he is best known for his work as a member of the new age band CUSCO along with Kristian Schultze. They produced 22 albums and semi-albums, and consistently charted near the top of the New Age charts. A long time artistic collaboration and private friendship also connects him with musician and producer Giorgio Moroder. As a duo, they released several singles together.The musical score penned here by Michael Holm is surprisingly melodic for a horror movie, but also contains dramatic and atmospheric compositions. It has that sort of luxurious and haunting sound, very European and romantically slanted and maybe a little pop orientated. The central theme evokes the feel of Riz Ortolani's theme for 'Cannibal Holocaust', which ironically was only written ten years later. Even spaghetti westerns of the 1960s and 1970s written by composers such as Morricone and Bruno Nicolai come to mind when experiencing this album.Strings & the use of a spiteful and venomous Slavic sounding electric violin on this score (which literally scratches out the jagged and virulent variation of the romantic theme) has the effect of making the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. Almost in a similar fashion to that of composer Jerry Goldsmith in his more mischievous and threatening sections of GREMLINS and LEGEND.The second soundtrack included on this release is MARK OF THE DEVIL II, which was released in 1973. The main music for this particular movie was the work of Don Banks, John Scott and Sam Sklair.Don Banks of course is familiar to many via his marvelous scores for Hammer productions such as, THE MUMMY'S SHROUD, THE EVIL OF FRANKENSTEIN and the excellent work that he did on THE REPTILE and RASPUTIN.John Scott too contributed some music for the score, Scott who is now a seasoned film music composer respected by many, began his career in film scoring as a composer by writing the music for another horror movie A STUDY IN TERROR, which was released during the mid 60s. John also had another career as being the legendary sixties producer who recorded several artists like Tom Jones, The Hollies, The Beatles, etc. John is also known for his saxophone work on films like 'Goldfinger' and several Henry Mancini projects. Mr. Scott won 3 Emmys through out his career.Today we bring to you the original Motion Picture Soundtracks to MARK OF THE DEVIL (AKA HEXEN) in the original MONO recording from 1970 and MARK OF THE DEVIL 2 in STEREO from 1973.
Credit / Debit Card
Both credit card and debit card with VISA / MasterCard brand logo are accepted.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States
we accept returns up to 30 days after you have been receiving your order (in case of damages, or other product issues).
Please contact us for a Royal Mail Freepost return address
||CD LISTENING BAR INC, 17822 GILLETTE AVE, IRVINE, CA 92614
|Shop Phone Number
|Shop Email Address