Domotic - Le Demon Des Hautes Plaines
Domotic - Le Demon Des Hautes Plaines
Domotic - Le Demon Des Hautes Plaines (Vinyl NEW)
Label: Tona Serenad
Release Date: 23 Jun 2015
No. of Discs: 1
All our items are brand new. Our customer service is multilingual for your convenience and we offer Royal Mail Freepost Service available for qualifying returns.
Vinyl LP pressing. This is a film score: an instrumental series presented in themes, punctuated with echoes and variations, short sequences and choruses. This is the music composed by StTphane Laporte for the movie directed by his friend, Tom Gagnaire who two years ago decided to direct in a very short time and with very little means, in a remote part of the Haut Languedoc, a regionalist and post new-wave western. A homemade film shot in the countryside, with the phantoms of Raoul Walsh and EugFne Green, where the sheriffs have lost their faith and where white nymphs haunt the cascades. Recorded just before filming, in a very spontaneous, almost anarchic way the music was also made at home; at his parents' house where the musician still has a bedroom, full of old instruments waiting to be used: an acoustic toy-guitar offered to him in the eighties by the works council of the candy maker Haribo where his father used to work, an old and out of tune valiha collected in the garage of neighbouring friends, a dusty drum kit, enough solitude and isolation to amplify, track after track, depending on the takes and intentions, the song of this friendly movie that hasn't been shot yet but promises to play with a few aesthetic primal emotions when filming the cowboys and the great landscape. The cinematic setting of Tom Gagnaire's project provides a new alibi to his creative discretion: a guy by the campfire, that nobody notices, but whose music, by subtle graduation, transfigures the scene. In the vibrations of the air, his unobtrusive monody acts imperceptibly on the characters, and deep in the night, it builds the links of a silent community. This is how his Devil reaches for the sublime: by blending in the decor.
Credit / Debit Card
Both credit card and debit card with VISA / MasterCard brand logo are accepted.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States
we accept returns up to 30 days after you have been receiving your order (in case of damages, or other product issues).
Please contact us for a Royal Mail Freepost return address
||CD LISTENING BAR INC, 17822 GILLETTE AVE, IRVINE, CA 92614
|Shop Phone Number
|Shop Email Address