Celebrating the seminal Stones albums Let It Bleed, Sticky Fingers and Exile On Main Street.
For most fans of the best Rock & Roll band ever a favourite period or era is not uncommon. Some swear by the glorious mid-sixties when hit single after hit single was pouring out on an almost monthly basis. Others of course prefer the mid-to-late 1970s when albums like Some Girls and Black & Blue proved the Stones could easily slip into funk, reggae, new wave and even disco mode, albeit with that old black magic bubbling away near the surface.
But it would be no exaggeration to say that, for the majority of those who have shared a history with The Rolling Stones through the 60s, the 70s, the 80s and beyond, the period of Hyde Park, Let It Bleed, Sticky Fingers, Exile On Main Street, and when Mick Taylor was on guitar watch, was the very finest period of Stones career to date.
This film documents, reviews and revises this period of history and with the aid of rare performance footage, archive and exclusive interviews plus contributions from those who worked closely with the group across this era, provides the best programme yet to emerge about The Rolling Stones and their Golden Age.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States