Diary of a Vampire: The Legacy of Bram Stoker
"There are mysteries which men can only guess at, which age by age they may solve only in part." Bram Stoker
What are the mysteries which mere men can only guess at? Have we finally solved all the puzzles?
"To die, to be really dead, that would be glorious." Dracula
Why would it be glorious to be really dead? What message was Bram Stoker trying to tell us in his tales of Dracula?
One of the darkest tales ever to emerge from the mind of man is the story of the arch-Vampire, Dracula. It took Bram Stoker more than seven years to unravel and re-tell the history and mystery of this ancient myth. In all this time he must have uncovered more than just a simple horror story.
This work investigates Bram Stoker, his life, his friends, his associations and in so doing we find clues to the real truth behind the tale of Dracula.
We enter the dark world of the vampire, its past, present and future. We delve into the dark recesses within the mind of man and come away with mysteries only guessed at in each age.
We discover that to be dead, really dead, is indeed glorious.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States