Rakuten is an exciting new loyalty programme launched in October 2016. It was developed from the former Rakuten marketplace business. The programme allows users to earn Rakuten Super Points by shopping online at affiliate stores that are listed on the Rakuten website.
How does Rakuten work?
Rakuten Super Points can be redeemed for TV programmes or movies on Rakuten TV, or used to purchase Viber Out credit to make calls to any phone by using the Rakuten Viber app or Rakuten Kobo. Rakuten Super Points can now also be exchanged for coupons and store credit at selected brands.
Reward yourself with great entertainment at
You can now use your Super Points to enjoy the latest movie releases, top blockbusters and award-winning classics with Rakuten TV. Use your rakuten.co.uk account for easy access.
Shop with vouchers and credit
Use your Super Points to get gift cards and shop credit from top retailers like Tesco and M&S.
It's out with the old and in with the new at Music Magpie! Sell your old, unwanted entertainment and tech in exchange for cash or store credit. With prices starting at just £1.19, you'll find amazing deals on new and used CDs, DVDs, games and books and you'll also find huge savings on computers and laptops and refurbished phones and tablets. Free Delivery on all orders! 12 Month Warranty on tech products!
Terms & Conditions
• 1% Super Points earned if you are a returning customer.
• 2% Super Points earned on Electronics.
• 3% Super Points earned on all other sales.
• 7% Super Points earned on Games and Blu-Rays.
• Super Points may not be earned on VAT / sales tax, delivery charges, credit card fees, gift wrapping or other service charges.
• Super Points are not earned in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or discounts such as for staff or students.