Give your kids a Rooster Card to give them a head start with money. The Rooster Card is a prepaid debit card for kids 6 and over. It gives kids the independence they want and parents the reassurance they need, with a bunch of flexible and helpful features in our app that make managing pocket money straightforward.
With both child and parent log-ins to the NatWest Rooster Money app, kids can get hands-on and learn how to spend, save, earn and give, and adults can follow their progress and get notifications when the card is used - as well as handy top up reminders. Built for busy family life, Rooster Money is bound to become an essential part of your day-to-day.
With the Rooster Card you can:
- Make considered spending choices with a contactless card either online or at the shops
- Monitor where & when your kids spend with real time notifications
- Feel safe with our cutting edge security features - such as one-time CVV & more
- Teach your kids all about earning as you can set them chores on the app too
- Your child can only spend what they have as there's no risk of overspending<
- Get family & friends involved - your Rooster Money Parent Account comes with its own sort code & account number so loved ones can easily contribute to your child's savings.
One of the best value kids' prepaid debit cards and pocket money apps around, the Rooster Card costs £19.99 p/yr. You can also choose to pay £1.99 monthly. Plus, you'll get a free one month trial to get you started.
If your child isn't ready for the Rooster Card, there are a bunch of free features for kids from the age of 3, such as a Star Chart or Virtual Pocket Money Tracker. And for 99p a month you'll get a Chores Tracker with Rooster PLUS.
Join the 130,000 kids and parents we already help every month and together we can give kids a head start with money!
Rooster Terms & Conditions.