Jerome Laran - Impressions D'Automne
Jerome Laran - Impressions D'Automne
Jerome Laran - Impressions D'Automne (CD NEW)
Label: Cd Baby.Com/Indys
Release Date: 04 Nov 2008
No. of Discs: 1
All our items are brand new. Our customer service is multilingual for your convenience and we offer Royal Mail Freepost Service available for qualifying returns.
1. Claude Debussy / Rhapsody
2. Maurice Ravel / Sonatine
5. Darius Milhaud / Scaramouche
8. Alfred DÃ©senclos / PrÃ©lude, cadence et Finale
9. Francis Poulenc / Trio pour hautbois, basson et piano
12. Philippe Leroux / SPP
13. AndrÃ© Caplet / Impressions d\'Automne
Nominated ADAMI Classical Revelation 2004, JTr(me Laran was quickly established as one of the most talented saxophonists of his generation. From the baroque period to the contemporary through improvised musics, he develops a personal and creative playing, not hesitating to repel the limits of the instrument. Formed at the Paris Conservatory, he obtains unanimously in 2002 the first price of saxophone (class of Claude Delangle) and in the "improvisation generative" class before being admitted in perfection cycle. Supported by the Sasakawa and Meyer Foundations, he becames successively winner of the founding Cziffra and of the SociTtT GTnTrale Musical sponsorship. He won the first prize unanimously in the international saxophone contest of Luxembourg (2000) and stands out, among others, at international competitions such as the ARD Munich (2001), Adolphe Sax Dinant (2002) ... At the same time, he performs throughout Europe (Berlin Philharmonic, CitT de la Musique, Salle Gaveau, Auditorium of the Orsay Museum, Victoria Hall in Geneva), China, Canada and Japan (Tokyo Bunka Kaikan, Kagoshima Prefecture Hall). As a soloist, JTr(me Laran has worked with the National Chamber Orchestra of Toulouse, the Ensemble ItinTraire, the Royal Chamber Orchestra of Wallonia, the Orchestra of the winners of the Conservatory and more recently the Filarmonie Boruslav Martinu Zlin (Czech Republic). He has participated in many festivals: Pablo Casals in Prades, Autumn Festival in Paris, the Transclassiques, Voix Nouvelles in Royaumont, Musica, Why Note in Dijon, Ars Musica in Brussels, Tokyo Summer Festival ... Member of the ensemble Cairn, it's commitment to the music of our time permits him to create many works and play several times the 'Dialogue de l'ombre double' of Pierre Boulez. Since 2004, he was artistic director of 'The Musical Meetings of Capvern' in the Hautes-PyrTnTes. His first album, 'Impression d'automne' has just been released from Cafua Records in Japan and was highly acclaimed by the press. He teaches saxophone at the National Conservatory of Aulnay-sous-Bois and frequently gives master classes in Europe and Asia.
Credit / Debit Card
Both credit card and debit card with VISA / MasterCard brand logo are accepted.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States
we accept returns up to 30 days after you have been receiving your order (in case of damages, or other product issues).
Please contact us for a Royal Mail Freepost return address
||CD LISTENING BAR INC, 17822 GILLETTE AVE, IRVINE, CA 92614
|Shop Phone Number
|Shop Email Address