Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 3 Reviews)
Hmm good but not his best...
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 14/02/2010 21:23:47
I prefer the mellow side to Moby and that is why i bought this album. I was disappointed as they seemed way too trance and i couldnt appreciate the music. Although there are some very good mellow songs on the album such as Into the Blue and When it's cold i'd like to die. Those two songs are very good but i dont think the rest of the album is on par :(
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: TheRys4 on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Just as worthy as Play
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 28/09/2008 14:54:05
This was the album which brought Moby to critical acclaim and shrugged off the shackles of the monster hit "Go".
Very varied in musical styles; First Cool Hive sounds like the template to Play and the metallic driving force of All That I Need Is To Be Loved is further explored on the lambasted 'Animal Rights' album. Obvious highlight God Moving Over The Face Of The Water is the song made for funerals and the closing When It's Cold I'd Like To Die packs real emotion.
If you have a few Moby CD's in your collection but doesn't include Everything Is Wrong - recify the situation at a decent budget price.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: Devilinthedetail on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Moby's Best - Forget Play
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 03/06/2007 18:27:00
If you like Moby's earlier club work (Story So Far, Ambient etc), but you also like his later, more ambient tracks then this is the album for you!
One of my favourite albums, Everything Is Wrong is a mix of dance and chillout, which may seem a bit odd, but it works very well.
The dance just screams mid-90's, and is in parts a bit dated with an annoying DJ saying something pointless on two of the best dance songs "Everytime You Touch Me" and "Feeling So Real", but that's a very small part.
Some tracks you may have heard from TV and Film, including; the haunting "When It's Cold I'd Like To Die" used in season 6 of 'The Sopranos'; "First Cool Hive" from 'Scream' and the epic "God Moving Over The Face Of The Water" from Michael Mann's equally epic film, 'Heat' as well wide variety of adverts.
Buy this album today, it's truely great, and a lot better than the overrated "Play".
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: madonnannodam on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States