"Before we're through with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in hell!" - Admiral Halsey - December 1941.
The war in the Pacific Theater of World War Two was unlike any ever fought. It was a savage, no holds barred conflict, fought in dense jungles and on barren volcanic islands. It covered tens of thousands of miles where supplies, including the basic essential of life such as food and water, were often short and sometimes none existent. Where fighting was savage and often hand to hand.
No Hollywood movie can ever completely convey what really happened in the pacific between 1941 and 1945.To understand you need to see the remarkable images (many in colour) and hear the voices of the men who survived hell on earth.
Road to Rome: Volume Two continues the uncensored story of that land war against Japan, the "Island Hopping" campaign in the Pacific Theater that opened the "Road to Tokyo." Through rare footage and exclusive interviews we will take you through that hell that was the war on some of the most exotic and forbidden battlefields in all of recorded history. A war where mercy was forgotten, revenge was a GI battle cry and surrender was not an option for the soldiers of the Emperor.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States