From Kevin Smith, the acclaimed director of Clerks, comes this outrageous story of two loafers, Jeremy London (Dazed & Confused) and Jason Lee (My Name is Earl), who spend way too much time hanging out in the mall. When Brodie (Lee) is dumped by his girlfriend, Shannen Doherty (Heathers, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun), he retreats to the mall with his friend T.S. (London), whose girlfriend has also left him. Between brooding and visits to the food court, the unmotivated twosome decide to win their girlfriends back with the help of the ultimate delinquents, Silent Bob (Kevin Smith) and Jay (Jason Mewes), whose continuing adventures take the word "nuisance" to a whole new level.
Latest Product Reviews See All Reviews (Total 2 Reviews)
Great Movie - Disgraceful Blu-ray
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 08/08/2013 13:17:06
I have been a fan of this movie for a long time, so will get nothing but praise from me on that.
With the reduced price, I thought I'd take to the opportunity to replace some of my R1 DVDs. What a mistake; there are no features on this disk. Not only are there no features, it has the cover for the 10th Anniversary DVD release, which was packed full of additional feature's and commentaries.
Very disappointing release.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: aberis on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Cult Movie But Lousy Blu-Ray.
Posted by Play.com Reviewer, 30/06/2012 13:32:54
Mallrats (1995) is a comedy from writer/director Kevin Smith (Clerks) starring Jason Lee, Shannen Doherty, Jeremy London, Claire Forlani, Jason Mewes and Ben Affleck.
This is a mixed bag of a movie with many good and bad things. Some of the Kevin Smith humour is really funny but sadly some of it falls flat and as a result Mallrats never really found its audience.
The cast too are hit and miss. Jason Lee steals every scene he is in and Shannen Doherty seems to be enjoying herself but Jeremy London and Claire Forlani feel awkward and out of place.
The biggest problem with this Blu-Ray though is that it features none of the extras which were available on the DVD. Kevin Smith commentaries are always entertaining and this Blu-Ray suffers for missing it.
Note: This Review was made by Play.com customer: Dirtfish on Rakuten’s Play.com on the date shown.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States