Rivers To The Sea.
More than 40 years after his death, Ernest Hemingway is one of the most widely read, and widely written about, American authors. His distinct style and profound influence are indisputable
his larger-than-life persona is still the stuff of heated debate. As well known in his lifetime as any movie star, Hemmingway was a dashing international figure who challenged the notion that writers exist in an ivory tower. There were the battles, the bull fights, the big game, the booze - and he channeled these experiences into stark prose, creating a new form of expression, describing action and emotion in simple, authentic terms. An enormous critical success, his major works - The Old Man and the Sea, A Farewell to Arms, The Sun Also Rises, For Whom the Bell Tolls - are still in print, some in as many as 20 languages. The recent excitement over Cuba's release of their Hemmingway collection is unmatched in modern literature. It is the literature, it is the written word and the art of Hemmingway's storytelling that forms the heart and the freshness of this film, the point of departure from which Hemmingway's life and work are uniquely explored.
Shipping cost £ 1.50 to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Iceland,
Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
UK Free shipping
Free UK Shipping - Orders are shipped from Canada, please allow 10 - 15 working days for delivery.
Shipping cost £ 3.00 to:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Shipping cost £ 4.00
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
- The Pacific
- American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Samoa
- Shipping cost £ 6.00 to:
- Central America and the Antilles
- Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Shipping cost £ 1.00 to:
Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, United States